Friday, February 23, 2018

Songtradr Steal N

I think no I believe someone at Songtradr is stealing money off my card. Songtradr is the only program I use that asks for my debit card info. Everything else I use accepts paypal. After I paid the a monthly subscription for Songtradr (located in California) in Oct. / Nov my debit card was charged for 2 Home Depot purchases for 180 + dollars. My bank said whomever it was got the CV code correct so it went thru. I had to get another debit card. Not sure Songtradr is culprit I use a new debit card on Songtradrs site for the early bird special (subscription with discount). I just recently paid my monthly subscription on the 21st (midnight), and on the 23rd my debit card got hit for $48 and then again for $18. The sites are www.boohoo.com and Aliexpress San Mateo,CA. Im sure something aint right in yall camp. Now I got to wait on another debit card, and move I planned to make this weekend are on hold. If it isnt Songtradr then who can it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment